Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Celebrity death Pickem

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Celebrity death Pickem

    With all the celebs deaths lately im sure alot are wondering who is next. So pick 1 - 5 Celebs you think will not be with us in a yr.
    I got Larry king
    Artie Lange
    I had one other in mind but I cant remember who. I will have to think about my other 3 for a bit.
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Celebrity death Pickem

    Lost another one

    Oscar-winning actor Karl Malden dead at 97

    Oscar-winning actor Karl Malden dead at 97 (AP) - Yahoo! Movies
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Celebrity death Pickem

    Steve McNair Never thought he would be on it. I thought athlete for a pick but I was thinking Pro wrestler on steroids.
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Celebrity death Pickem

    I'm glad I'm not famous.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Celebrity death Pickem

    Ditto
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •